Business Law Attorneys in Jackson New Jersey
Providing Legal Advice to New Jersey business owners. Commercial litigators at your service!
Our business law attorneys can help you set up your business anywhere in New Jersey. Our commercial law experience is second to none and chances are one of our highly experienced attorneys has dealt with the business law challenges or issues your busines is faced with. So go ahead and visit our profiles or better yet give our firm a call and gain the knowledge you need to get your business to peak performance. We can help with:
- Acquisition of the assets of a business
- Business formation (Do I form my business as an LLC, S Corp, C Corp?)
- Acquisition of the stock of a business
- Merger with or into another business
- Drafting or review of contracts.
- Private Placements
- Joint Ventures
- Consultation and contract assistance with employment law matters
- Business succession planning for family owned businesses
- Intellectual property matters relating to copyright and trademark
- Negotiation of business disputes
- Business Reorganizations
When opening your new business or restructuring a business that is already existing you are going to contract with vendors, employees, for licensing and/or distribution agreements, as well as other business necessities. The contracts you enter into will set the terms of the business relationship. We can assist you in your business endeavors by writing, reviewing, and negotiating your business contracts.
Restrictive Covenants And Non-compete Agreements In New Jersey
One of the keys to keeping your businesses edge or “cut” above the competition is protecting your valuable proprietary information. Without proper legal protections, there is a possibility that your key employees might compete directly against you. Our Monmouth County business attorneys can draft a non-compete agreement for your business that will provide your business with proper legal protections for your valuable proprietary and confidential business information. These same protections can be provided to you with non-competition or confidentiality agreements for your employees. When implementing such agreements, we can assist you with existing and new employees.
Explore below to gain insight into some of the aspects of your business needs:
- Business lease agreements;
- Trademark and intellectual property license agreements;
- Shareholder and partnership agreements;
- Franchise purchase transactions;
- Establishment of franchise system (FDD) disclosure documents; and
- Franchise registration.