Motorcycle accidents occur in across the roadways in the United States. A motorcycle driver having years of experience can also suffer from these accidents. These accidents leads to injury which sometimes are very tough to recover. The common reasons for accident include poor roads, drunk drivers, and heavy traffic etc. Most of the accidents occur when a biker collides with another vehicle due to someone’s negligence. If you are also suffering from motorcycle accident injury, then talk to our lawyers. We will give legal advice to you in filing a motorcycle accident case. Give us a call now!
Choosing a New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in New Jersey understand that riding across USA on a motorcycle is common. People treat it as motor sport and enjoy it. Riding on the “open road” provides good experience. However it can be very dangerous also. If you are suffering from motorcycle accident injury, then don’t waste your time. Just call us so we can gather as much information from the accident site. We will help you to file a case and you recover compensation. Contact us now!
Our motorcycle accident attorneys understand that the motorcyclist is vulnerable to cars and trucks with which they share the roads. There are also those who ride “off road” on many trails in New Jersey. These motorcycles are often referred to as dirt bikes. This type of riding has its own inherent dangers, as well. Therefore, an attorney who has knowledge of New Jersey laws can help you file a case as per their past experience.
Feel free to contact us today!
Motorcycle accidents happen too frequently. It results in injury or death. Motorcycles also have a higher fatality rate per unit of distance traveled. Per vehicle mile traveled, a motorcyclist’s risk of a fatal crash is 35 times greater than that of a passenger car. This data shows an obvious higher rate of death among motorcycle riders than passengers on other types of vehicles. Most of the time the accidents are caused by the negligence of those driving other vehicles on the roads. So, call us today to file a case and sue the responsible person of the accident. We will help you get compensation for the injury and damages.
- The failure of other motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic and the drivers of the other vehicles violation of the motorcyclist’s right-of-way are the predominating causes of motorcycle accidents. In fact, 75% of motorcycle accidents involve a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle.
- Statistically speaking, 25% of accidents were single motorcycle accidents. This is attributed to rider error, with the typical errors being either a slide-out or fall due to over braking or running wide on a curve due to excess speed or under-cornering.
- More than 50% of fatal accidents involve alcohol consumption.
- The failure to wear appropriate gear, specifically, helmets and durable garments.
- Vehicle failure or manufacturing defects, such as a faulty tire, account for a minority of accidents.
- The presence of road defects and debris such as pot holes, sharp objects, road bumps, etc.