Suffering From Slip and Fall Injury/Accident?
Our slip and fall injury lawyers understand that the term “slip and fall” is a legal term. Basically, it refers to a situation when an individual slips and/or trips due to improper conditions on someone else’s property. Our slip and fall attorneys recognize that slips or trips result in a fall. Further, it leads to injuring the victim. So, talk to our slip and fall injury attorney now. As a result, we will help you investigate and potentially file a case and get compensation for the injury.
These types of falls happen all too frequently. Many victims do not realize that they can file a case against the negligent party with the help of an attorney. A victim can ask for compensation. These cases fall under the branch of law known as premises liability. This law determines when an individual gets injury on someone else property. In this case, the owner of that property is held liable for the injury. These cases involve dangerous conditions and often result in serious personal injuries. Call us today or visit our office to discuss your case with us.
Damages in Slip and Fall Cases The damages in slip and fall case are different in any case. The amount of damages are also different. It is based on many factors like
- circumstances of your slip and fall case
- location of the accident
- type of injury
- policy limits of any available insurance coverage
- financial status of the defendant
- assets of anyone else that may be at least partially responsible for the fall
All these above factors determines the cost of damages and compensation amount. The character of the victim and sympathy of the jury also play a role in determining the awarded amount. An attorney can determine all the factors that lead to a slip and fall. As a result, you can get full compensation amount.
The compensation amount can include medical expenses, lost of income and reduction in your earning capacity. In addition, it includes physical and mental pain also. Contact the best slip and fall attorney today. We will give you right legal direction for your problem.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us.
- Slippery, uneven and/or broken sidewalks, cobblestones, or pavement
- Failure to maintain and/or clear walkways in times of inclement weather
- Steeply sloping driveways
- Slippery floor surfaces or floor coverings
- Oil, grease, water, liquids, or food on the floor
- Uneven stairs or inadequate stair rails
- Hazardous store aisles
- Entrance/exit defects
- Carpet, rug, and mat placement or defect
- Walkway defects
- Construction area hazards, including falling debris
- Unsafe balconies and/or railings
- Poor lighting
- Herniated disc(s);
- Disk bulge;
- Disk protrusion;
- Degenerative disc disease;
- Rotator Cuff tear;
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Shoulder instability/dislocation;
- Knee ligament injuries (ACL; PCL; MCL; LCL);
- Knee dislocation;
- Fractures and a multitude of other injuries may that may result.
- Arthroscopic and minimally-invasive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee, hip and ankle
- Knee ligament reconstruction and meniscal transplantation
- Cartilage restoration, OATs, Autogenous Chondrocyte Implantation and Allografts Osteotomies
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Bankart reconstruction (capsulolabral repair of the shoulder)
- Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, wrist and ankle
- Hip, knee and shoulder replacement
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Ankle and mid-foot procedures
- Carpal tunnel surgery and wrist procedures
- Hand tendon repairs
- Open reduction, internal fixation of shoulder, elbow, wrist and ankle fractures
- Spinal procedures and joint injections