Contract / Business Law Attorneys in Jackson NJ
When you are opening a new business or restructuring an old business, you need to contract with vendors. In addition, you may need licenses and distribution agreements. The contracts you enter into will set the terms of the business relationship. Our business law attorneys understand all these business requirements. Therefore, we can assist you in many types of business endeavors by writing and reviewing the contracts. In addition, we can assist in negotiating the contracts also. Contact us now!
For a detailed view of our business law practice areas, online presence and legal authorship, please visit www.njbizattorneys.com
We can help you set up your business anywhere in New Jersey or in the Country. Your business might face legal challenges. We will work on those challenges as per business laws. So go ahead and visit our profiles. Give our firm a call and gain the knowledge you need to get your business from trough to peak.
We can help with:
- Acquisition of the the stocks and assets of a business
- Business formation (Do I form my business as an LLC, S Corp, C Corp?)
- Merger with or into another business
- Drafting or review of contracts
- Private Placements
- Joint Ventures
- Consultation with employment law matters
- Business succession planning for family owned businesses
- Intellectual property matters
- Negotiation of business disputes
We have helped many businesses in achieving their objectives. Similarly, we can do the same for you. Ask your query!
Non-compete Agreements In New Jersey
One of the keys to keeping your business above the competition is protecting your valuable proprietary information. In addition, there is a possibility that your key employees might compete against you. Therefore, we can draft a non-compete agreement for your business. As a result, this will provide your business with proper legal protections. In addition, you can secure your confidential business information. So contact us today and get the best advise.
Do you have any question related to business law? Contact us today. We will be happy to answer all your queries.
Explore below to gain insight into some of the aspects of your business needs:
Receive Your Free Consultation Today!
Call us Now
- Business lease agreements;
- Trademark and intellectual property license agreements;
- Shareholder and partnership agreements;
- Franchise purchase transactions;
- Establishment of franchise system (FDD) disclosure documents; and
- Franchise registration.