When a hospital, doctor, or a health care center causes an injury to a patient due to negligence, then it is known as medical malpractice. You have a right to a claim for the injury that happens due to negligence. However you need few things before you can even file case for medical malpractice. It is important that you make your claim against the correct person. In some cases, you would sue the doctor directly. However in some cases, you need to file case against the hospital. A medical malpractice or personal injury lawyer can help you file the case guided by past experience. Contact us today.
When filing a lawsuit against a doctor in New Jersey, you need a personal injury attorney who knows state laws regarding medical malpractice. Our personal injury attorneys have experience representing clients injured due to medical malpractice. Similarly, we can help you in your case. Visit our office today.
Some examples of medical malpractice include:
- Hospital negligence such as improper staffing
- Giving Wrong Medicines
- Overdose of Medicine
- Failure to diagnose heart disease in time
- Improper anesthesia that result in brain damage, stroke, nerve damage, and/or death.
- Giving a drug to an allergic patient
- Using faulty equipment
- Improper analysis of CT scan or MRI scan results
- Wrong site surgery, failure to monitor which results in injury and/or death.
- Injuries to the delivering mother
- Failing to use machines correctly
- Failing to inform the patient of instructions regarding the procedure
Above is a list of examples. However, it could be more than that. If you or anyone you know who is suffering from this type of negligence, then call us. We will be happy to help you with your personal injury claim. Medical malpractice is a serious instance of negligence as it can lead to someones death. We can help you get the proper compensation for an injury. Get free advice over phone. Call us at (732)-646-5529
- the clarity of doctor’s liability
- the egregiousness of the medical provider’s negligence
- whether the plaintiff was also negligent and to what extent
- the severity of the injuries
- economic factors, such as the amount of medical bills and/or lost wages
- the age of the plaintiff
- the venue or location of where the suit will be filed e.g. Monmouth County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Ocean County, Essex County, Husdon County and so forth
- the plaintiff’s work history
- the defendant’s character and mannerisms
- the type of medical treatment the plaintiff receives
- the plaintiff’s pre-existing conditions
- the plaintiff’s criminal history
- the plaintiff’s claims history
- the credibility of the parties
Call us! Knowledge is the key to a successful lawsuit.
Our lawyers will review the facts and circumstances of your and/or your loved ones case and explain the legal necessities which will need to be followed in order for your lawsuit to prevail.