Cyber Crime Attorney in Jackson NJ
We are entering into the technology world. The definition of crime is different in this world. Cyber crime is one of those crimes in which the offense includes the use of a computer or internet. With expansion of technology the list of cyber crime grows. When a person criminally accessed an individual’s computer without authorization, then it is considered a cyber crime. Cyber criminals access and steal important data. In addition fraud, viruses, and false payments also comes under cyber crime. A lot of cyber crimes happened on daily basis. This is due to the amount of computer users in the world. Cyber crime attorneys come into play when you are facing cyber crime charges. Talk to us now.
Cyber criminals use software to access someones computer. As a result, the individual may not know that a criminal is accessing their device. Generally, criminals access the devices from a remote location. Due to the varying nature of cyber crimes, NJ and Federal law enforcement has created cyber units. These units deal with cyber crimes only.
NJ law enforcement has an IRU, CCU, IPCU. These units conduct investigations into cyber crimes.
IRU – It focuses on crimes done through computers and networks. In addition, it also deals with crimes done through smart phones and other digital devices.
CCU – It focuses on the use of computers in fraud and identity theft.
IPCU – It focuses on crime investigation related to children.
Why You Should Hire Us?
These investigations can be broad. Sometimes innocents face this. In other words, individuals that have not committed an offense may be accused of doing so. At that time, a cyber crime attorney can help you in the case. Contact us now!
Whether you are falsely accused of cyber crime or otherwise have charges pending against you, then you should contact a cyber crime lawyer. Our network of cyber crime lawyers can create a defense strategy. As a result, we protect your rights, reputation, family, and career.
Our network of attorneys can guide you in the right direction. Contact us now and get free a consultation.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us.
If you have been falsely accused of cyber crime, or charged in general with a cyber crime, contact the internet crimes lawyer at
Riviere Advocacy Group (732)-646-5529
- Computer hacking – breaking into computers and computer networks for unlawful purposes
- Internet sex crimes – sexual assault via the web, web solicitations, and possession, distribution, or trading of internet based child pornography
- Internet child pornography – images, movies or other types of medium of minors under the age of 18 sexually exploiting a child
- Computer crimes against a child – contact with a child by an adult via the internet attempting to lure the child for sexual conduct
- Stalking – sending unwanted emails, harassment, credible threats, impersonation of another individual in online forums, spreading lies or untruths about an individual
- Identity theft/Identify fraud – spoofing, phishing scams, credit card fraud, bank account fraud, computer hacking, and computer intrusion
Retaining the services of an NJ internet crimes attorney at your cases inception is key to a successful defense.
An attorney at Riviere Advocacy Group will start building a defense by identifying witnesses, challenging the admission of evidence, retaining expert witnesses, as well as gathering references supporting the accused individual’s character.
The ultimate result achieved in your case will depend on it!