Can I go to my doctor or another one of my choice to treat my injuries?

In auto accident cases, your Personal Injury Protection otherwise commonly referred to as “PIP” covers your medical treatment. The insurance company cannot tell who what doctor to see; that choice remains yours. So you are free to choose your treating health care provider or doctor. In other kinds of injuries, such as ones involving your employer they may have the right to tell you which doctor you must see. Furthermore, in other types of injury cases you may have to choose a physicians depending on the type of health insurance you have. Our firm can review your set of circumstances and advise you in determining which route to take in seeking treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *