What if my employer says they don’t have Worker’s Compensation?

If your boss says he/she is not insured or their insurance company refuses to provide coverage, you should contact Riviere Advocacy Group LLC right away to help you with your claim. Due to the complex laws, paperwork and other tenets of the Worker’s Compensation Court you need to be represented by an attorney to protect your workers compensation claim. You need not pay an attorney’s fee to retain our firm, any fee is provided at the end of the case as part of the compensation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *