First off, you will come into our office and meet one of our attorneys in person. The attorney will answer any general questions that you may have during the free consult. These subject may include:
- Possibility of solving marital problems through counseling or mediation;
- Assistance to you as a parent in meeting the needs of your children;
- Separation from your spouse; (D) Dissolving the marriage by divorce;
- Financial matters involving support, alimony, real estate and personal property;
- General court procedures;
- Procedures in the attorney’s office for handling the case;
- Financial arrangements for legal services and court costs.